Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the above position that has arisen in the Administration Department, Pockets Hill, Harare.
Key Result Areas
Reporting to the Manager – Human Resources and Administration, the incumbent will be responsible for the following among others:-
• Preparing the duty roaster for Drivers.
• Vehicle deployment as per departmental requests.
• Maintaining accurate record of fuel stocks, purchases and issues.
• Facilitating licensing and insurance of Corporation vehicles.
• Maintaining a record of accident reports and Corporation vehicles.
• Liasing with Administration Officer to facilitate Board of Inquiries in the event of a road accident.
• Recommending development of new systems and procedures.
• Compiling weekly and monthly reports.
• Staff discipline regarding usage of company vehicles.
• Records management.
• Conducting in-house road tests.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and attributes:
• 5 O level passes including English Language and Mathematics
• National Diploma in Transport Management.
• A valid clean class one driver’s license and defensive driving certificate.
• A minimum of 6 years working experience.
• Good interpersonal and report writing skills.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 16 January 2020 to:
The Acting Senior Human Resources Officer
Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
P.O.Box HG 444