Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of Refrigeration Technician that has arisen in the Digital Media and Broadcasting Technology Department at Pockets Hill, Harare.
Key Result Areas
Reporting to the Manager – OB and Radio Studios, the incumbent will be responsible for the following among others: –
• Installing new refrigeration system,
• Repairing, upgrading and maintaining refrigeration systems,
• Diagnosing malfunctions and defects in equipment,
• Reading blueprints, electrical and electronic schematics,
• Grasping electrical and plumbing concepts,
• Operating tools, gauges and other testing equipment for refrigeration systems and
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidates should have the following qualifications and attributes:
• Diploma or Advanced Diploma in refrigeration and air conditioning or an equivalent qualification from a recognized College
• Minimum of three years working experience in a similar position.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Possess strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 12 December 2019 to:
The Acting Senior Human Resources Officer
Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
P.O. Box HG 444
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org