Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the above position that has arisen in the Administration Department, Pockets Hill, Harare.
Key Result Areas
Reporting to the Manager – Human Resources and Administration, the incumbent will be responsible for the following among others:-
• Maintaining and updating the asset register
• Maintenance, upkeep of immovable assets and sub systems including but not limited to:
– Ensuring that elevators are in proper working order
– Building superstructure
– Water reticulation and sewer maintenance
– Utility services functionality
– Solar systems
• Overseeing projects undertaken by service providers on site,
• Overseeing the maintenance of equipment in liaison with service providers,
• Preparing monthly reports,
• Ensuring maintenance superb housekeeping standards.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and attributes:
• A highly skilled artisan qualification is a must with experience in:
– Structural engineering and maintenance
– Electrical building systems
– Plumbing and reticulation systems
– General shopfitting and re-modelling
• A Degree or Diploma in Administration, Business Studies or Social Sciences from a recognized University or College is an added advantage.
• A minimum of two years management of supervisory working experience in the construction industry.
• Experience in shopfitting and re-modelling is a must
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 16 January 2020 to:
The Acting Senior Human Resources Officer
Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
P.O.Box HG 444