Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the above position that has arisen in the Digital Media and Broadcasting Technology Department, 3 positions at Pockets Hill, Harare and one position at Montrose Studio, Bulawayo.
Key Result Areas
Reporting to the Technical Supervisor- ICT, the incumbents will be responsible for the following among others:
• Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure viability,
• Repairing or replacing damaged software,
• Investigating and diagnosing network and systems problems,
• Collecting Information Technology usage statistics and monitoring email and internet,
• Configuring and installing Information Technology solutions,
• Assisting staff members with everyday IT needs, and
• Any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and attributes:
• A Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology or equivalent qualifications from a recognized College or University.
• A minimum of one year working experience in a similar position
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 5 February 2020 to:
The Acting Senior Human Resources Officer
Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
P.O. Box HG 444
Or email email@example.com and visit our ZBC website