EDITOR (x 3) – GRADE 10
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the above positions that have arisen in the Digital Media and Broadcasting Technology Department, Pockets Hill, Harare.
Key Result Areas
Reporting to the Chief Technical Resources Officer, the incumbents will be responsible for the following among others:-
• Receiving audio/visual material for editing,
• Monitoring audio visuals for quality,
• Editing programmes and
• Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidates should have the following qualifications and attributes:
• Diploma or Degree in Journalism or an equivalent qualification from a recognized College or University.
• A minimum of two years working experience in a similar position.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 14 February 2020, which should be addressed to:
The Acting Senior Human Resources Officer
Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
P.O. Box HG 444
Or email email@example.com