Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the above position that has arisen in the Marketing and Sales Department, Pockets Hill, Harare.
Key Result Areas
Reporting to the Acting Chief Executive Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for the following among others:
• Crafting, developing and evaluating the Corporation’s marketing and annual plans,
• Leading and developing the marketing team to ensure that they reach their full potential,
• Developing, maintaining and ensuring growth of the brand portfolio,
• Exploring market trends and competitors strategies to gain competitive advantage for the Corporation,
• Initiating, evaluating and implementing product development strategies in order to increase revenue for the business;
• Initiating and recommending products for radio and television in response to research and product development processes.
• Soliciting market intelligence that will ensure creation of value for all stakeholders;
• Defining, maintaining and reviewing customer portfolios and segments for existing and new customers and;
• Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and attributes:
• Master’s degree in Marketing or equivalent.
• Professional qualification such as full Chartered Institute of Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, 3 years of which should have been at a senior managerial level.
• Thorough understanding of market trends and related dynamics and be able to advice management accordingly.
• Competence in designing and implementing aggressive marketing and sales campaigns at a senior level will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 16 January 2019 to:
The Acting Chief Executive Officer
Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
P.O. Box HG 444
Or email the application to email@example.com