Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of Director – Corporate Communications that has arisen in the Public Relations Department, Pockets Hill, Harare.
Key Result Areas
Reporting to the Acting Chief Executive Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for the following among others:-
• Developing and implementing public relations, digital marketing and social media strategies aimed at maintaining a positive image of the Corporation,
• Organizing and managing the development and publication of all Corporation presentations, product launches, events and press releases,
• Providing the relevant stakeholders the information about inquiries, new promotional opportunities and current public relations campaign progress,
• Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations on behalf of the Corporation,
• Analysing media coverage and website traffic to ensue that the ZBC brand message is consistent,
• Managing the development of the Corporation’s websites, social media channels and content optimization,
• Ensuring brand management and creation,
• Conducting social media audits and monitoring key online marketing metrics,
• Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluating new technologies and ensuring that Corporation brands are at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing and
• Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and attributes:
• Degree in Media Studies/ Public Relations or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or College.
• Minimum of three years working experience in a similar position.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Clean Class 4 drivers Licence.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 16 January 2020 to:
The Acting Chief Executive Officer
Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
P.O.Box HG 444
Or email the application to email@example.com