Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of Animator that has arisen in the Special Projects Department, Pockets Hill, Harare.
Key Result Areas
Reporting to the Manager – Special Projects, the incumbent will be responsible for the following among others: –
• Conceiving and implementing animation concepts, 3D design elements, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them up to completion,
• Participating in creative sessions in order to generate ideas for all creative work,
• Writing and designing unique and a well-crafted copy that meets clients’ needs as well as those of the Corporation,
• Providing quality control over all production processes,
• Ensuring that the team meets deadlines and works within set budgets,
• Collaborating with the sales team in obtaining knowledge of the clients’ requirements as well as generating ideas for pitching and proposals
• Overseeing the entire creative process and ensuring the smooth running of production processes and
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and attributes:
• A Degree in Graphic Designing/ Digital Arts or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University or college.
• A Diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage.
• 5 years working experience in a similar position.
• Must have experience with Adobe after effects, video editing and exposure to software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 16 January 2020 to:
The Acting Senior Human Resources Officer
Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
P.O. Box HG 444
Or email the application to email@example.com